Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

I just feel like...

Blogging...blah blah blah... You know what I really wish!?!? For the cold to get on with it's life leave us alone and let the warm spring air come! I mean, my son is going bonkers stuck inside the house, very entertaining but I've really had enough. I can't wait to get out and work in the yard, enjoy the pool, go on a walk at 7 pm if I want....argggg. Anybody with me?

Ok, I'm done...that's really all I have on my mind...glad I got that out!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...not much going on at our house, just wishing I could open all the doors and windows, clean a little and enjoy the weather...maybe next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment