Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Watch what you say!

I picked up Colt the other day from daycare and I had A LOT in my arms including him...well I guess he knew I was struggling so he says "Mommy too heaby" (heavy).  Thanks bud!  NO, YOUR too heavy!!

On another note, I took Colt to the dentist last Thursday (approximately 4 days ago).  It didn't go very well at all but according to the dentist herself it usually doesn't.  He cried a lot, held on to me a lot and didn't want to open his mouth at all.  As soon as the torture was over and we started walking out the door, he kept on saying "dentist, dentist"...I was like yeah, that was the dentist...and why are you acting like you like it NOW?  SOooo, this morning, on our way to work we pass the denist office everyday, I have never pointed it out in passing and telling Colt that that building is the dentist office.  Well, this morning we slowed down right infront of the dentist office due to traffic and Colt looked outside, pointed and said "dentist."  WOW.  How in the world did he remember that!

He's very observant...he will also say "almost home" when we pull into our neighborhood and say "home!!" when we pull into our driveway.  I know I was not that in tune when I was his age...I don't think anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment