Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Pooted:)

Everyone has told me to make sure I remember this, so here I am.  The title is very eye catching, but I will preface it with...I didn't poot!

I was putting Colt to sleep the other night, sitting in his Pottery Barn chair as he was laying on my chest...probably almost asleep...then all of a sudden he sat up looked at me and said in a very sweet little voice "Mommy pooted?"

Honestly I didn't, he must have heard something...I truly would have fessed up to our 2 year old son, so in all honesty I said "no, Mommy didn't poot."

Still sitting up in my lap, all in my face...he paused for a moment then said in a much sweeter quiet voice... "Lil bit...Mommy pooted, little bit?"

Geez Mom admit it, it's just me and you...come on...you did it didn't you!!

Gotta love that kid!  I had the hardest time not falling over laughing, but I managed to keep my composure and told him "yes, Mommy pooted."  Then he layed back down in satisfaction:)

No comments:

Post a Comment