Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter 2012

The Easter bunny came!  Easter morning little Colt joined us in our bed...little did he know that the Easter bunny came.  Josh woke up sick as a dog...so I was on my own:(  He was so sad. 

Here is what the Easter bunny brought...doesn't it look fun!  Looks like the bunny was "hopping" for Addie to get a tooth:)

Oh...I made Addie's Easter bucket...it turned out pretty cute!


Colt's first glance at his bucket!  Btw - we deal with this hair every morning.

Addie was surprisingly interested in her budget!  She got a pink bunny, bibs, coloring book, a hopping rabbit and toothbrush.


Colt got coloring books, markers, candy, toothbrush, little army men, a squirt bottle, and a couple other items.

Looks like he really had to go "tee-tee" but was too excited to make it to the bathroom.

Watching big brother:)

She loves him so much!

The Easter bunny hid eggs too!!  Addie watching with her new toothbrush:)

Colt, his usual thoughtful self, grabbed his and Addie's bucket for the hunt.

These are real eggs that we colored on Friday.  Colt put every egg in his sister's bucket...so sweet.





Things were a little hecktic, me being a single mom all day, did the Easter bunny, hunted eggs, took pictures and got myself and both kids ready for church at 9:45 am...whew...I was in a rush ALL morning trying to get ready and forgot about how crowded church was going to be...I finally relaxed when I sat at the pew (all by myself - there was no room where our friends were sitting).  I did it though!  I wasn't going to miss church on Easter:)

After church, I was in a rush again...tending to the kiddos and making a green bean casserole for the 3rd Annual Easter Lunch at the Moss's.  Luckily just down the street.  Whew again!  Got the kids in the wagon and everything made and ready...and of course stopped to take some more pictures.  LOVE these two!  Addie adores her big brother!! AND weirdly, Colt was smiling for me!  What, this IS a special day!


Easter lunch...yummy!

Look how big these kids are.  The first Easter lunch, these kids couldn't even walk (except Alex)...but now look at them, sitting and eating all by themselves.

Ok, here I am...I don't get in many:)  I think I look like I'm sane!

Chelsea and Eliza Jane

The kids before yet another egg hunt!

I told Colt that Eliza Jane wasn't old enough to get the eggs by herself and if he would help her find some.  Well, every egg he picked up went in her basket!  I had to tell him that he could get some of his own...after that he was in the clear and actually Alex helped HIM with his bucket:)


Notice how his bucket is completely empty!


Give and you shall receive:)

The comparison.







Now time for CANDY!




Nana and Pops came also...there's JOSH!  He came over for a little bit...not long though:(

AND this is what Addie did THE WHOLE TIME.  Her schedule gets messed up on Sunday's because of church and no nap.  I was ok with it though:)  Happy Easter sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment