Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

We couldn't ask for a sweeter little man!

The other day when I was starting a movie for Colt, there was the picture of the universal Earth and Colt pointed at it and said "Earf!"  Then the conversation went like this:

Me:   Yes, that IS the Earth
Colt:   God made the Earf
Me:   Yes, He sure did
Colt:   (as he is pointing at me)  God made lou a gurl and God made me a boy!  Lou not pose to be a boy Mommy, lou pose to be a gurl.

As I was putting Colt to sleep the other night:

Me:   Colt, I don't want you to grow up.
Colt:   But I have to Mommy
Me:   Why?
Colt:   I have to grow up big like lou and Daddy.
Me:   But I don't want you to
Colt:   (in a more frustrated tone)  But I have to!
Me:   Don't be mean to me
Colt:   (in a soft sweet voice)  I not
Me:   Will you love me forever?
Colt:   Yes, I will love lou ever Mommy
Me:   Ok 

No comments:

Post a Comment