Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Festival #1 (Grove Park)

Love that our neighborhood has a Fall Festival that we can just walk to.  No pressure, great fellowship and fun:)  Addie was a poopy head for most of the time, I couldn't even put her down which meant for a sore back for me, but Colt had a great time.  My sister also came, which is always a great help!  And her boyfriend took pictures for us!  Yay!!  SOOO, I just held Addie!  She did get down toward the end and we got some shots of her in her outfit.

I put both these outfits together.  If you have seen these outfits that are company made, they just aren't that cute (to me anyway).  I made Colt's vest (put the spots on and everything), he already had the jeans, sherriff's badge, gun and holster, just had to find him a hat ($5 at Walmart), boots ($6 at Kids Market - thanks to Leah!!!) and shirt ($6 from Nana - it's Polo too:).  It is impossible to find a plain yellow button down or tshirt...booo! This still looks pretty good!  I made Addie chapps and sewed the yellow fabric, rick-rack and buttons on the shirt (don't look closely)!  She already had the jeans and bought the red cowgirl hat from walmart for $5 (last one!).  LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out!



Attempting to put Addie down...it didn't last long.

Yep, looks like a real cowboy...pfffff

Smelling the flowers.

Addie attempting to play a little...once again didn't last long, but Ryder is having a good time!



All of a sudden Colt turned into a tiger.  If he wasn't my kid I would have thought he was really strange, but he is so I thought it was cute and funny.

Looking cool with his hand in his pocket.


FINALLY...getting down and smiling:)

Yeee-haw!!




Don't mess with Jessie!



Colt in the blow up slide!






Woody and Jessie ready to head home!

Not sure about this:/

1 comment: