Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Micro Soccer!

Colt is BARELY old enough to play micro soccer, so why not:)  Josh in the middle of football season, this one was all on me!  And I had the thought of Josh in the back of my head saying "don't let him sit with you the whole time, make him play..."  So, the first game was a dissaster!  I had to drag Colt on the practice field, tried every trick in the book to convince him to take just take the slightest nudge of the soccer ball...nothing.  He was under my wing the entire first game and I was on fire.  Josh's parents showed up at the end of the first game and I expressed how much I had tried to make him go out there and just run...they made me feel a little better about it, yes he's only 3.  What was I thinking??  I decided, he's on the team, we are going, we are supporting and we'll just sit...

Game after game, things got a little better and better.  He realized soccer is just a bunch of little kids, who are ALL bigger than Colt, running around and running is something Colt LOVES to do...

These are pictures from the last game.  He started to really enjoy "playing."  I think in this particular game he kicked the ball maybe three times.  His faces are priceless, and by the looks of the photos I took, he was "around" the ball a lot.


Who's going to kick it?


What is he looking at because it's not the ball??





Love it, I mean, what is he doing?

 Mmmm....I don't know...






Yay!! MVP!



Hiii-ya!





This is what I get when I ask him to smile...

"good game"

Not sure what got into this guy...

I don't think Colt realizes how small he is.


This is after he received his first trophy!!  Blurry, but his face is priceless!!  He is SO excited!  He's saying "mommy!"


In love!


Cupcake time!!

So proud of his trophy!  He couldn't wait for Daddy to come home to show him:)


No comments:

Post a Comment