Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Projects

I usually do something with the ole' cricut every year for Christmas.  This year, I made Colt's classmates little books I found at Michaels and cut out trees and names on each one.  I thought they were pretty cute. (please excuse the dirty dishes).

 

Well, my mom came to visit for my birthday and she was feeling a little frisky to do something (apparently I didn't have many Christmas decorations).  We went to Inside Accents to get her something she wanted and wound up getting some things for a new wreath for our door.  This year, I didn't get many Christmas decoration down mainly because I didn't feel like it and because Addie is at the age when she is into everything...I didn't even do ornaments....haha.  But mom did talk me into this and I'm glad she did.  She did most of it, but it turned out really good!

This is something that my mom made with her embroidery machine...they have little tea light in them so they shine too:)  They were a lot of work and turned out SO great! Love love love them!  They are great for teaching the kids the story of Jesus. 


I got these plates at Walmart, hopefully these will last year after year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment