Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

FBC CDC Christmas Program

The FBC daycare had a little Christmas program for parents. Colt and his class along with the other K3 class sang three songs - "jingle bells, Lord I lift your name on high and we wish you a Merry Christmas" I was pretty sure Colt was going to get up there and hide his face in his hands. Boy was I wrong!  When he first came out he was talking. No telling what he was saying but I could tell he was looking for me. It took him a while to find me but his whole face brightened up when he spotted me:). First song...he was singing his heart out it was so cute!! And he did sooooo good!  Here are some pics of the program. 







His best friend Preston, who was also sporting a red vest.

These kids loved getting on stage to get their pictures made...Jalen, Colt, Preston and Gracie.




With his "girlfriend" Mia.


No comments:

Post a Comment