Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 3, 2017

Character Parade!

So I had no idea what a big deal the Highland Character Parade was during Dr. Suess week until I actually went.  Colt dressed up last year and I remember him being pretty bummed I didn't go.  So this year I made it a point to be there.  SO so so cute!  Some parents/kids outdid themselves dressing up!  And the kids were so proud of themselves.  We, of course, threw together something the night before.  Thankfully one of Colt's favorite books (and mine too) is about a boy that play baseball..easy peasy.  This book is so sweet, his teacher even told me that when she was reading it she teared up.  It's a Christian book about doing things for others to make Jesus happy.  Anywho, it's a must read.  But the short period of time was sweet.  And they sang songs at the end.
 
 

Look how fun!
 Sweetness!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment