Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Girl's Night

The boys are out at ball practice and Charlie's asleep...Addie all of a sudden says "it's girl time!"  She has been all about girl time.  Let's face it, we have a lot of boys in the house AND there are tons of boys in the neighborhood.  We need this.  As I was doing my nightly duties (getting ready for tomorrow), Addie got us up a comfy place to lay down on the floor and a game.  Her favorite...the sneaky snacky squirrel.  She's so sweet and it just melts my heart she got this together for us:)  She, of course, won the game.  She thinks it's hilarious when the wind storm comes and blows all my acorns out of my log.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment