Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

First Day of Daycare

Addie had her first day of daycare today.  I didn't know how I was going to get myself and both kids ready by myself, so I already warned work that I may be late.  Addie woke around 5:50 am to eat.  I got her ready and myself ready.  We waited a few minutes then Addie decided it was time to get Colt up.  So we woke him up (unheard of).  Here is Addie waking him up:)



Here are both kids ready to go!






When I dropped Addie off in her class I was all business.  I didn't think about what was happening.  I just told her teacher all the information about her and I felt good about leaving her (because I work there too and know the girls) I didn't shed one tear.  That may sound like I don't have a heart, but I didn't want to cry.

I came to see her about mid-day and she just woke up from a nap.  She was SO happy, talking and cooing to me, it was so sweet...she was telling me about her day:)  She really likes to talk, the teacher even mentioned it.  I think she had a good day, she didn't sleep as much as she usually does with me, but she will adjust in no time.

When I came to pick her up one of the teachers was holding and rocking her.  She was definitely worn out when she got home!  This was one of the easiest nights I've had...since she's been born!

Sweet baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment