Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!

There's nothing better than a little caos during the holidays and with 5 children under the age of 2 1/2, that's what your going to get!  If you ask me, I didn't think it was that bad and sort of relaxing, but Josh has a different take on it....but he was in charge of Colt, so maybe that had something to do with it....ok, yes that had something to do with it:)

This was Addie's first road trip also, so I was a little nervous about how she was going to handle the 2 hour drive.  Packing for two was also challenging, being our first time, man, babies require a lot!  She did great though, she was worn out on Thanksgiving morning so she slept the entire time, so I got to sit up front with Josh and have some adult time:)

Thanksgiving day we went to Hope Hull to visit with my Dad's side of the family.  Going back home, I always, wish I would visit more often but never make the time to do it.  Maybe that will be my new years resolution?  We had a great time, got to see my aunts that I see maybe twice a year.  We (of course) got some photos of the kids and the day:


From the top left to right:  Troy, Colt, Justin, Addie and Ryder
 One of my favorite family photos


 Rebecca and Addie
 Isn't it beautiful, so much land!
 After Addie and I were having a sweet moment, a monster came!  The wind isn't making my hair do this!
It's Colt!  OUCH!  I thought this was hilarious (after it happened)
 All the great-grandkids with Grandma
 Colt and Troy got to ride the tractor with Grandpa (and they drove all by themselves).


That after noon we went to Wetumpka to spend the night with Papa John and KK.  We enjoyed Thanksgiving on Friday with my mom's side of the family.  The food was awesome!  Here we added two more grandchildren making 7. 

Papa John made a BIG pile of leaves for the kids to jump in.

Uncle Brian with Justin


Troy and Colt were very busy working.

Papa John and Crawford made a tire swing.


Here is the annual family picture with all the grandkids.

The Corbitt's

The Parrish's


The boys exploring.

Nick, Rebecca and Ryder



This guy's tired after all these pictures!

We made Colt take a nap at my mom's so things went a little better than at my Grandmother's.  The trip home was somewhat successful, Addie woke up around Ozark and cried the rest of the way home.  Oh well.  It was a great Thanksgiving and we have SO much to be thankful for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment