Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baby Shower in Montgomery!!

My bestest friends from college and sister, Blair Coker, Elizabeth Stewart, Elyse Corbitt, Lindsay Garrison and Stephanie Nichols threw me a shower in Montgomery at Blair's house. The shower was very nice and I got to invite a lot of family/friends that may not have been able to make it down for a shower in Dothan. We had a really good time and I got to catch up with my college friends. We are currently spread throughout AL and one in FL. Blair lives in Montgomery (obviously), Elizabeth is close by in Enterprise, Elyse (sis) lives in Auburn, Lindsay in B'ham and Stephanie in Panama City Beach, FL. I got lots of good things for my little boy...lots of clothes! My mom made a BEAUTIFUL Christening gown and going home outfit for Colt!


No comments:

Post a Comment