Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Big Surprise...


My sister Elyse is pregnant too!! I am so mad at her, not really. She has just told us that she is also pregnant and she's already 14 weeks along (I am 31 weeks here)!! Little butthole! She is due September 5th, so our babies will only be 4 months apart. How family holidays will change...for the better! They were getting a little boring:)

She came down to Dothan along with my mom to help me with the nursery. My mom and sis made beautiful curtains to go in the nursery and they match so well! Elyse only stayed for a couple of hours but wanted to tell me face to face that she's pregnant. Well she really told me by letting me scroll through her pictures in her camera, then all of a sudden there was a baby bed with bedding that she made already in her guest bedroom...yep, that's how she told me...I of course cried!! Hormones!!

Here is a picture of the nursery...under construction but almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment