Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My First Baby Shower - Bunko!


My very first baby shower was during Bunko on March 10 hosted by Leslie Tisdale, one of my very good friends. She was a wonderful host and I believe everybody but a couple of the bunko girls came, so the turnout was great. She made my favorite dish and side...spaghetti with the famous cumcumber salad. You don't know me very well, if you don't know that I cherish the cucumber salad...so tasty!! She also made a monkey cake which basically matched my bedding...she's so talented! AND she made a poster for Colt's room that matched his bedding and has his name printed on the top. The shower was so much fun and I got great gifts, a nice start to our growing family. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful group of girls to have in my life.


This is Leslie and the monkey cake she made (how cool)!


This is also the poster that she made that matches the nursery bedding:

No comments:

Post a Comment