Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Barry Canon Moss

Canon's Birthday!!

So I get a call from Deborah around 4:45 pm on a Thursday and my first thought was why is she calling me while I'm at work and I only have 15 minutes left. Then it dawned on me...D's pregnant and due basically any minute. So, I answered and she was already in her hospital room ready to go! I was super excited, 1) because it was D and 2) because she was the first out of our close knit group of pregnant friends to finally have her baby! She had her 38 week doc appointment that afternoon and was already 4 cm diliated so they went ahead and admitted her...she didn't really feel much that day...if it were only that easy for all of us!

Barry Canon Moss was born the evening of March 12, 2009 at 11:12 pm, he was 7 lbs 9 oz and 21 inches long. Deborah seemed as though labor and delivery was all too easy, she may say otherwise, but she was definitely calm and collected! Her reactions made me at ease about my own:) Canon's very cute and looks just like Barry (but that may just be b/c of the bald head). Now it's Alicia's turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment