Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

30 Week Appointment

My 30 week appointment was once again uneventful, which I am 'a-okay' with.  This was one of the shortest yet.  My BP, iron and sugar were good and I was measuring right at 30 weeks - Okay, so I really didn't ask how I measured, I just assumed because he didn't say anything.  I've had no symptoms or scares in the past 5 weeks (since my last appointment) and I've only gained 2 pounds.  I definitely gained most of my weight in the second trimester, just not as hungry anymore and I definitely don't have room to be eating a lot.  I've been feeling great physically, it's just getting harder to pick up stuff off the floor and putting Colt to sleep is becoming a challenge.  But I do like being able to put a bowl or small plate on my belly to eat:)  Awesomeness!

Josh was very interested in my belly when I was pregnant with Colt, but this time he's a little weirded out about it.  It is very strange but so amazing all at once.  I am starting to get antsy about seeing our little girl...I mean, a girl!  When I really think about it, I get so excited.  I know I'm used to a boy now, but I did have a sister that was 10 years younger than me growing up, so I think I know how to handle a little girl too.  Josh is especially excited about a little girl...he's definitely going to spoil her and that's okay with me:) *(I think)

We talk to Colt about the new baby and he continues to call her Baby Kylee as I have posted earlier.  I think I'm going to make up a song with about Baby Addie and sing it ALL the time to see if he can catch on.  He does LOVE playing in her crib as you can see:





Here I am at 30 weeks taken with our cool new camera!  Please ignore Colt on the counter, I was ready to catch him at any moment.



1 comment: