Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Am I huge or not??

Just thinking - it's so funny how different people have opinions about pregnancy and how big one should be.  One day (Sunday) someone asks me how far along I am, I comment "7 months" and they say "Oh, I would have guessed you were only 5"...me aloud "thank you!" internal thoughts "sweet, I'm so small and I love you, let's be friends"...another day (the next day - Monday) someone asked me how long I have so I say "8 weeks," then she said "oh girl!  You look like you're about to pop!"...me "well, I got a little ways to go" internal thoughts "thanks a lot lady!"

I just think it's funny....but it would be nice to hear that I look smaller than I actually am (and feel) all the time, who wants to be big unless I really am big...then I suppose it's okay to tell the truth:)

No comments:

Post a Comment