Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Strep Three:(

This post was intended to sound like strike 3...for what reason...I don't know??  Just thought it was clever.

Colt has strep throat...AGAIN!  He got a bad case early February with a double ear infection, then got another bad case mid-June and here we are again...strep three less than a month from the previous case...what am I doing wrong.  He sure is a sickly little fella.  I think he so used to being sick, he acts as though he's not because he's been a trooper.  If it weren't for the high fever and me taking a peep at his tonsils, we wouldn't know he was sick at all.

I took him to a friend doctor (because I didn't want to wait at Dothan Peds) and he asked about his diet (it's ok, but not great - as in not great I mean he just doesn't eat much) and recommended putting him on a vitamin to hopefully give him what he needs to boost his immune system.  I just don't know!  It's so sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment