Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bunko Baby Shower

Tuesday was a little baby shower thrown by my too generous bunko friends.  The hostesses were Leah, Rebecca A. and Alicia.  And to sum it up...perfect!  My best friends were there and they were all too sweet and like I said generous to our family and this precious girl!  When I first drove up, this is what I found and I started tearing up??  I even said out loud to myself..."really, you're really crying??"  You can blame hormones all you want but is it really??...I mean, I think I still would get teared up if I wasn't pregnant?!


The petite fours

And the presents...

And the most important...the company...

I tried to get a picture with everyone.  Here is me and Mandy (who just had a little girl Emma Everett)

A game that was played.  Everyone was to draw what Addie is going to look like as a newborn with their eyes closed.


Me...judging the game and looking at our crazy looking baby!  Hopefully she'll be cuter than these pictures:)

Opening presents...we really liked this bag.  I was told I looked very natural:)



D and Tuan

Rebecca

Jessica

Tuan, Rebecca, Erica, Traci, D and Jessica

The guest list...I put this together with my cricut:)

Last but not least, the hostesses, Alicia, Rebecca and Leah

And a picture I promised I wouldn't put on facebook, but nobody said anything about my blog!

The awesome gifts that we received!  Can you believe it!!  Thank you thank you thank you!!!  These are so awesome and I said our little girl was going to be cute now no matter what she looked like:)






And this basically sums it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment