Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 28, 2015

Charlie And Hospital Stay

I love the hospital...mainly because they take such good care of you and at night they take the baby and bring them in only when it's time to feed them.  Since I had on and off sleep Tuesday night AND I knew that I was about to get sleepless nights for the next two months, I needed all the sleep I could get.  I was pretty sore after getting stitched up but this sweet face made it all better:) 



Nana checked Colt out of school early that afternoon and went to get Addie also.  Seeing them meet Charlie for the first time was absolutely priceless...I wanted to cry...happy tears!  SO sweet!  Addie was ecstatic and Colt was quietly sweet (as usual).  There were lots of kisses and passing Charlie around.  Addie even wore a dress for the occasion:) 




We got a few visitors but not too overwhelming.  Here is Lance who works at Flowers Hospital.
The Pauleys came by (Anna, Mandy and Kimber)
Aunt Becca!  She brought a basket of FUN stuff.


Poor Daddy has been SO busy with Football...he was there when he could be...this was the first week of football season.  They have a game against Charles Henderson on Friday!



She's in LOVE!





I love this picture...selfie...haha


Visit from Leah, Collins and Wynn


Leah brought cupcakes for the kids and a Chicken for Addie.  Addie has called/named Charlie, Eggin from almost day 1...SO Eggin has hatched!!
Kathy and Melodye gave us a visit.
Saying a little prayer...in the meanwhile I'm saying a little prayer for this baby to be a good sleeper:)
I love him!
Our first night was pretty good.  I know when I was alone I slept like a log.  The nurses would take Charlie around 10pm for bath and sleep, the nurse came in to check my vitals around 11:15pm, they brought Charlie in around 12:40pm and 3:30am for feeding, nurses came in to check my vitals at 5am and 5:30am for labs and basically woke up by our LOUD neighbors at 6:30am...I mean loud!  So not much sleep:(  But it's still nice having everyone take care of you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment