Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Waiting on Charlie

We are SO lucky to have such sweet neighbors!  Our neighbors offered to watch out kiddos so Josh and I could get in one last dinner date (actually our first in a looooong time) before Charlie's arrival...extremely nice and generous!  We decided to go to Outback and we both got steak that was SO good!  I haven't had a steak in a while!




Also waiting are these two helpers...they decided to 'help' me wash the bottles and open up some baby items.  Like my pump...this is my BELLY by the way!  These two are about to be exposed to more than they know...ha!


Sweetness!

It's just too much waiting!!

Gonna miss my built-in shelf!
SO sweet, although if Colt knew Addie was on top of him, he would have had a FIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment