Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

HAPPY 40 Weeks!

We made it!  I would have never guessed I was going to make it to 40 weeks with two pregnancies that went a few days early but you just never know!  I feel really good!  I had a week of hip/ligament pain that caused walking to be difficult, but that went away.  Of course I have the obvious restraints of picking things off the floor, turning/twisting, leaning forward...but that's expected.  I've crossfitted up until about a week and half prior to 40 weeks.  Everything is getting a little uncomfortable.  I'm ready for Charlie to come but also know things are going to be a lot different with 3 and a big adjustment in the first few weeks of having a newborn...trying to prepare myself for the late night feedings and sleepless nights.  I love my sleep!

My sister convinced me to take these pictures with the kids while I'm pregnant with my last one...and I'm so glad I did! 





No comments:

Post a Comment