Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Playroom Update

I've been wanting to redo the playroom forever...well it was never "done."  Especially before Charlie's arrival.  I had a lot of thoughts and finally started!  I painted one wall chalkboard...it's a big wall!  Another wall I had a vision of a picture collage and colorful frames and the other wall shelves.  I had everything...frames, shelves, just needed to get the paint.  I wish I had better before pictures but this is all I have.  Oh well, it does show you the old color...boring!


This is a picture I took after I painted the walls...it's hard to tell the actual color but it's Silvery Moonlight (leftover paint from the nursery). 

 Finished up the chalkboard wall with all the kiddos names!






The picture collage wall was a little harder that I thought.  I got everything lined up and color coded all the frames so no color would be beside each other.



Then my little helper and I started painting...I was VERY patient with her and snuck in some MUCH needed repairs on her frames:)



Then it was playtime:)


The outcome!  I LOVE it!  I have ordered some pictures to put in the empty frames...eventually I'll replace some of them to include Charlie but I can't wait on that quite yet!  I also realize I need to change my pillows:/  Eeeewww!


 
Tree I drew on the wall with chalk!







One happy girl!


I love it!  And the lights are an extra fun touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment