Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Visit From KK!

It's been a while!  KK came just for the night but the kids were SUPER excited which made her feel so good!  They both gave her a big big hug when she got there.  I'm so glad she came, not only did she bring some nursery things she made, she played with Colt and Addie...something I feel like I've been too tired and and too big to do:)

Before KK came, Colt helped me clean!  He's so sweet!


KK and Addie playing Angry Birds:)

We treated ourselves to a Pedicure!!  It's been YEARS!  Was so special and fun doing this with Addie!  Love it:)


She was scared to sit by herself and because my lap has it's limits these days, she said with KK and glad she did so I could capture these moments:)





She's all done and now it's Mommy and KK's turn...she kept saying "it's taking forever"

THEN we treated ourselves to yogurt at Chill...yum!

KK left :(  so we were off to see Maggie Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment