Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Got Milk?

Or liquid gold...as I like to call it, but it's starting to lose it's value. Ever heard of the law of diminishing marginal returns...the more of something that you've got the less valuable it is to you. I think this is the case. I know this is something very strange to post about, but I have to say I'm rather proud of myself:) Since I'm still nursing, not to go into too much detail, I seem to produce more than what Colt drinks/eats everyday...so, the milk has been accumulating in our second freezer. Well, I took a good look at "the stash" this morning and thought to myself...how much freaggin milk is in here. Well, without taking all of it out, I estimated about 75 bags of 5/6 oz of milk, which makes an estimate of 414 oz...WOW! That's why I said I was proud of myself...that's a lot of work! Just to prove "the stash" exists check it out...



My plan is to stop breastfeeding at either 1) 6 months or 2) teeth, whichever comes first. Think I can stop early?

No comments:

Post a Comment