Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Zombie

The other night I wanted to get a picture of Colt with the mohawk I made with the very little hair that he has left. Well, he was sitting in Josh's lap in front of the computer and he was amazed by the brightness of the computer...his eyes were huge, so I didn't really get a decent picture, but I did get a funny picture. He opens his eyes as wide as possible for the tv, computer,the camera or anything exciting so he doesn't miss a thing.



BTW - I should be grateful that he was born with hair, still has some hair...but why does it have to fall out? I was looking back at photos of him as a newborn and he had so much more hair. Oh well...they say new will come in...wonder if he still will have dark hair? I had very blonde hair and Josh had light light brown hair when we were babies. We will see.

He was just a couple of weeks old here...see all the hair!



I know, I know...silly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment