Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Our new family member...

This past weekend we got to meet our new family member, Troy. Saturday morning we headed to Auburn to see Elyse, Brian and baby Troy. I have been impressed with Colt and our driving experiences in the past, but this trip was very memorable! On our way out, we stopped at Northview to see Josh at work. We were all happy and dandy talking to him and after that, it all went downhill from there. Colt cried...no screamed...from Northview all the way to Eufaula. If you've ever been to Eufaula from Dothan, there's not a good place to stop and it's around an hour. I was miserable! I finally stopped at Burger King for a break and I immediately went back to the back seat to check on Colt and take him out. As soon as he saw me, he gave me a big fat grin...I MEAN...REALLY? I have truly considered getting a life size card board cut-out of myself smiling to stick back with him on long road trips like this. That would be a sight to see! When we got back in the car after a little break, he was off to crying again...luckily it only lasted a few minutes and he was out...thank you! The remainder of the trip was nice and quiet!

Ok, back to Troy...we finally got to meet him! He's so cute and teeny tiny...he does look like a little man though and he looks NOTHING like Colt, which really surprised me for some reason. Colt didn't pay too much attention to him...it IS all about him these days. Elyse is doing a great job and seems to really be adjusting to being a new mom...it's so much fun and rewarding! Here are some pictures from the weekend.
KK & the boys:
Cousins: (4 months & 1 week)
Sisters & Cousins:

I also wanted to mention that we tried green beans this weekend...It looks like it went ok, but it really didn't, meaning that he didn't eat that much of it. I'll try again later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment