Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

We are officially eating solids...

I sure have been anticipating this day, been very excited about it. I was going to wait until Colt's 4 month appointment for his doctor to give me the go, but I just couldn't wait. I mean, what will a day hurt anyway...and besides he is 4 months old now and according to the books, he meets all the criteria:)

I of course started with oatmeal cereal and mixed about 1 tablespoon of that with milk (for better taste). I knew he was about to wake up from a nap, so I went ahead and prepared it. I learned very fast that it wasn't a good idea to try to feed him cereal on an empty stomach...

First Attempt:



Second attempt after regular feeding (highly recommended)

**Sorry, no video:( I've been trying to upload the video for over a week now, but apparently I recorded too long. It was really funny though. Colt was extremely happy, smiling and such at me while he was eating his cereal. He did really good and ate a good bit...on a full tummy!**

I still need to work out all the logistics of feeding him solids. He really wasn't too hungry on my second attempt, so with a little trial and error, we will figure it out. Now, I can't wait to give him some fruit and veggies...I tasted the cereal...not too good:(

No comments:

Post a Comment