Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Play Date

Yesterday afternoon I had the boys (Canon and Colt) for the afternoon b/c Nana had to go to Tuscaloosa for some family matters. I picked them up from Mother's Morning out around 12:45. As I arrived I noticed that Colt was being held (of course) and our friend Lauren was in there with a chicken hand puppet plucking at his legs...he thought it was the funniest thing ever...just chuckling away. I said "he must be sleepy" and they informed me that he only took a 30 minute nap. I've discovered that he laughs the most when he's sleepy/tired. Don't get me wrong, he fusses too, but gets very tickled just like we do when we have lack of sleep.

On the way home Colt fell asleep in the car and was out for 2 hours. I played with Canon for a little while, fed him at 1:45 and he was also out for the count for 2 hours. So, I did what any babysitter would do, I too took a nap:) Piece of cake!

After everyone was rejuvinated, we all played on the floor together. Of course, I took some pictures (as always):)



1 comment:

  1. So cute! I should have come over. I love, love, love Colt's outfit!

    ReplyDelete