Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

36 Weeks

Time has flown but it's starting to slow down!  I've had two doctor appointments since my last post.  Since they are getting closer together, I thought it was a little much to post about every single one.  They have been uneventful, praise...praise:)  I've gained a few more pounds...I think I'm up to 25 lbs so far, not bad I suppose with only 4 weeks left (hopefully only 3).  I'm getting very anxious, in a sense of just being plain ready, than I was before.  I find myself staring at the calendar a lot these days, which doesn't help the situation!

I'm trying to stay busy which I've got a little sidekick that helps me do that.  Speaking of the little sidekick, he has been the sweetest big brother imaginable (I know things may change after the arrival).  Colt kisses my belly and wants to rub it.  When I ask him if he wants to have a little sister, he pauses, smiles and nods his head:)  I asked him if he is going to love Baby Addie and he said "yes!" along with his usual pause, smile and nod.  He loves going in her room and getting in her crib or the changing table and always asks for me to put a blanket over him...saying "Colt need more" until all the blankets that she owns are on top of him.  I love that little fella!!

Even though I look a little sleepy (sorry) or washed out...here is a picture of me at 36 weeks.  I feel a lot bigger than the picture shows!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment