Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

FBC Baby Shower

FBC threw our family a little baby shower this week and it was SO much fun!  We have a staff birthday party every month and this month was mixed with a baby shower - I didn't mean to take away from the birthday guys!  Anywho, it was SO sweet and nice of everyone to think of us and our little girl.  Men were also invited to the shower and I was wondering how it would turn out because I know they are not interested in that sort of thing AT ALL, but they just kept to themselves and glanced over after I had to yell at them to thank them for the gift...haha.  Here are some pictures from the shower...I got so many cute things!!  Addie is spoiled rotten!!

One of the secretaries made this (Diane) with her cricut:)  I love that she and another lady have one so we can share ideas.

The Ladies (most of them anyway)

The cute baby cake

Isn't it amazing what they can do with fondant!

The Men...haha, they are really enjoying themselves;)

Opening presents, I get excited about diapers!




I had to display them when I got home.


Thank you FBC for a wonderful shower!!

1 comment:

  1. Mary, Mary...you are getting so close to meeting that baby girl! You look awesome! I LOVE the purple shirt you're wearing. It looks like Miss Addie has gotten some really pretty things. I hope you are feeling well. Wish I could see you. It's been forever!

    ReplyDelete