Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"Going Home" outfit

I meant to post this previously, but my mom made this outfit for Colt to go home in. Now, it's being passed down to Troy...it's a little bitter sweet. Bitter b/c Colt can't fit in it anymore and sweet because it's so special that his cousin Troy will wear it and hopefully more to come!! Isn't it beautiful!!


I will be putting it in the mail soon, b/c Troy is scheduled to arrive in less than 5 weeks!!
Here are some other outfits that my mom made Troy for the past shower, there's one missing b/c we wrapped it before I got the chance to take a picture...so, I'm getting the itch to sew!


1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I can hardly wait for Troy to wear it home from the hospital also :o)

    ReplyDelete