Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Lil' Sum'm Sum'm for Mom!

Two of my best friends from college, Lindsay and Blair, came to visit and meet Colt a couple of Friday's ago and brought me a little surprise. It's a "Mommy" wine glass and it's so cute! You can't read all the sayings from the picture but there are comments like "forget the pickles and ice cream, I'm craving WINE, Mommy's sippy cup, ooohh baby, hot mama, etc. It's so cute! Well I used it for the first time last night. I also had to put something in it, so I went to Target and found a wine calle "Middle Sister"....that's me! Though I'm not the black sheep...I'll leave that up to my younger sister, but it definitely was calling my name! It was pretty good too...I would buy it again. Thank you, Blair and Lindsay!!



I forgot to get pics with Lindsay and Blair...dang it!

No comments:

Post a Comment