Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Going to Daycare...

Since Nana and Pops went to the beach this past week, we had to make arrangements for Colt to go to daycare. Luckily, Covenant let him go just for one week. The week went great, the nursery ladies (Brenda and Marie - I think I got their names right - how horrible!) said he was such a good boy...tell me something I don't know. Just kidding, I was worried that he wouldn't be good, but apparently he was. They said that he wasn't much of a napper...just cat napped here and there. Haha! Nana said you can't learn if you are asleep, so let's hope he's going to be smart since he spends a lot of time looking around and learning.

Of course, I've taken pictures of the morning of his first day of daycare and with Marie. He seems pretty darn happy to leave me. And my sister Elyse made this outfit:)





They have a sheet for each baby that includes bottles (time and ounzes), naps (from - to), and diapers (dirty, wet, dry). We have now incorporated these sheets with our daycare at home and Nana said it's working great! Oh, I haven't mentioned that now that school has started (well teachers anyway) Nana is watching Canon also during the day (Barry and D's little boy). So having these sheets helps keep up with their schedule, even though there's only two...it's a lot to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment