Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weekend with KK and Papa John

We just spent a wonderful weekend with KK and Papa John in Wetumpka! I had CPE in Montgomery on Friday and mom took off to watch Colt for the day. A much needed weekend to do a little catching up...I think it's been another month since my mom has seen Colt:( They had a great day on Friday, except for the fact that mom had a little sleepy baby on her hands. I think he slept more than she anticipated, but she said that he was SUCH a good baby. My sister Rebecca was also there. She was just getting over the FLU, so she didn't get to hold him...I don't want to be overprotective, but we are talking about the Flu and a 3 month old...they don't go well together!
These are some of the things that we did this weekend:
We talked and laughed with KK.








We showed KK how he can hold two rattles at the same time.








We watched a little football on TV and LOVED it!











We read a book with Papa John.







KK made Colt a new outfit!!










KK made Northview outfits for his first football season...Dad (Josh) is the OC (offensive coordinator).






We played copy cat withKK (Colt was making noises with his lips like Mom:)







I know the cougar outfits don't look like much, but they took FOREVER to make! One is for Colt and the other is for the Head Coach (Wayne White) and his wife Cara's little boy, Tucker. They're going to match:) Mom and I didn't know what all her machine could do, so it took us a good 5 hours to just make the design! So, Colt is going to wear his to EVERY game! They turned out really good though!
KK also made another Sunday bubble for Colt that is beautiful! It's in the pile to iron so I will post that later on.

We had a great weekend...but sad to say we left Josh behind b/c he's very busy with football. Northview had their Jamboree against Caroll (Ozark) on Thursday night. I hated missing...but they ended up winning 21-0!! Nice start to the season. The next game is this Thursday in Montgomery. Ugh...I will miss that one too:( 1) it's on Thursday night, 2) I've got CPE that day and til 5:00 3) I've got CPE the next day...I just can't swing it!

Since Josh wasn't with us all weekend he sure did miss our little fella...I felt so bad for him. When he got home around 7 on Sunday...he also did a little catching up...


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! Is the game on Thursday in Montgomery part of the regular season?

    ReplyDelete