Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Other Firsts

So I can't believe that I haven't mentioned this, especially how obsessed I am over my child. But, he rolled over from his tummy to his back last Saturday for the first time. Well, the first time I saw him. He was just waking up in his crib and I happened to go in his room to watch him b/c he was starting to get a little fussy. All of a sudden he kicked just right and rolled on over. I said "well, hey there" and he just smiled back, I'm sure it was comforting when he saw I was there instead of being by himself after such a big accomplishment.


Also, last Sunday we tried to Jumperoo for the first time AND he loved it! It's amazing to me how babies change so fast. I tried the jumperoo after we purchased it and he hated it mainly b/c he wasn't strong enough to hold his head up and he was very unstable. I feel like that was just the other week and now after I put him in it, he couldn't get enough of it. I know it's going to be a life saver in the mornings when I'm getting ready for work. See some pictures below in the jumperoo...oh and I'm sure I will catch him on video and post the video later:)





No comments:

Post a Comment