Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

16 Week Check-up

I had my 16 week check-up today and I love to say that it was very uneventful.  Everything was fine, I heard that sweet little heart beat, talked to the doctor and was out.  I have only gained 2 pounds since my last check-up, but by the looks of my belly, the scale was playing tricks on us.  The doctor said that he anticipates seeing a bigger weight gain by the next appointment in 4 weeks, but I assured him that I've been eating A LOT!

So, because I only gained 2 pounds I decided to treat myself to a second breakfast (hehe) at Sonic.  I got a sausage burrito, tots and a diet coke and ate it all!  I LOVE diet coke, I know it's not the best thing to feed your baby but it sure seems like the best thing to feed me!

About this pregnancy...I still have days when I don't feel 100%, it's not bad but I do remember with Colt that I felt very very good.  I am pretty tired at the end of the day, I like to blame that on Colt and work:)  I feel like I eat like a horse, but it could be the fact that I just fill up faster than I used to.  I have been exercising as much as I can.  I either go to the gym at FBC or do something at home.  I have been running about 3/4 times a week (maybe for a mile or two), walk, do the ellipticle, ride my bike or the stationary bike and weights for my arms.  My belly is definitely a lot bigger than last time, but that was expected.  I have always heard with the second one, you show earlier.  In the back of my head, I was thinking..."well, I'm not!"  But, I am!:)  Oh well, can't stop the facts!

I will post a profile picture soon.  I haven't taken one at all and did so many times with Colt...Ooops.  

No comments:

Post a Comment